HSE for Beginners
The beginners introductory course in HSE is designed so that participants will gain the initial competence necessary for them to take care of the daily HSE challenges at their workplace. This is done, among other things, through raising awareness of what is valuable and should therefore be prioritized.
The course also draws attention to the most important frameworks that regulate HSE work and is made especially for creating interest and motivation for the workplace’s HSE.
- Get motivated to work on the HSE at their workplace.
- Understand the relationship between good HSE and prevention of loss of important values such as life, health and a balanced nature.
- Get an introduction to the most important management elements in HSE work
- Get good advice on how to work safely and securely under time-pressure and in stressful situations
- Employees at all levels in the private and government sector.
- People with limited knowledge of HSE.
The course is well suited for in-house implementation
Form of learning: E-learning
The course is divided into three topics:
- Care! – the importance of taking care of each other
- Rules and framework conditions – laws, regulations and rules
- The challenging everyday life – how to stop failure
Phone: (+47) 4000 1933