HSE for Managers
“Training in HSE work according to Aml § 3-5”
From 1 January 2006, according to section 3-5 of the Working Environment Act, all employers shall undergo training in HSE work. This means that all company managers and managers with personnel responsibilities must have knowledge of the basic principles in systematic HSE work and of the Working Environment Act.
This course covers the statutory requirement for HSE training of managers
Your responsibility as a employer and leader
There are clear and documented positive connections between a good working environment and profitable operations. After this course, you will be even better at understanding the importance of HSE work for businesses and individuals, know how you as a leader can work systematically to achieve good HSE results and have a strengthened motivation to work with HSE.
After completing the course, the participants will have increased competence about what risk is, how it can be managed and how each individual can contribute to this. In addition, know how risk assessments are carried out and how to raise the level of quality and follow-ups of these.
Managers with personnel responsibilities in the private and public sector.
Form of learning: E-learning and a day in assembly
The course is structured around principles for continuous improvement:
- Why should we work with HSE? – Motivation
- Where do we want to go? – Structured Planning
- How do we get there? – Performance
- Do we know if we are on the right path? – Reviewing
- Do we need to change course? – Corrections
You will also learn more about:
- Laws and regulations within HSE
- Challenges in health / working environment, external environment and security
- Various tools and methods
Phone: (+47) 400 01 933